Using add-ons is a great way to increase productivity. These add-ons are small tools and applications that are installed in your Internet browsers, and provide you instant access for various useful tools, software and applications.
Technology workers from every field could benefit from add-ons to increase their work productivity. However, these add-ons become more essential for SEO and web designing. The following are some popular SEO and web design add-ons for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Internet explorer is still one of the most popular and widely used Internet browsers. It shares approximately 60% of the total market. Let's review some great SEO and web designing add-ons, for Internet Explorer, which are worth checking out.
i. SEO Cool Bar:
The SEO Cool Bar is arguably one of the best SEO add-ons for Internet Explorer. It comes with a lot of different features and a wide variety of customization options,
which attract bloggers and webmasters alike.
Some of the most notable features of the SEO Cool Bar are:
• You can add your preferred features in it, or at the same time, you can delete the ones that you do not use.
• It has a great keyword research system, which brings potential keywords along with the monthly search volume and the competition.
• By using the SEO Cool Bar, you can easily find available domain names too.
• You can also analyze the incoming and outgoing links for a website.
WebCollect is a simple, but very useful IE add-on for web designers. Its simple features make it easy to understand and use. Some notable features of WebCollect are:
• An eyedropper tool, which enables you to extract different colour values.
• Fast screenshots taking ability, which makes it an excellent choice for instant presentations and mockups.
• Supports a wide range of files, including, .gif, .jpeg, .png, etc.
• It allows you to copy the full screen.
Mozilla Firefox is the 2nd biggest Internet browser in the market right now. Because of its huge database for add-ons and extensions, it is soon becoming the prime
choice for users. The following are the best add-ons for SEO and web designing:
SEO Quake is one of the most popular SEO add-ons for Firefox. It is a near-complete package for SEO professionals. It gives information about:
You may also want to read Top 5 Firefox Add-ons Your Office Should be Using for SEO
Firebug is one of the most widely used Firefox plugins. It is a comprehensive tool for web designers with the following options:
Google Chrome is the 3rd biggest Internet browser in the market. Its affiliation with Google and an ever-growing extension store keep attracting new users. The famous
SEO and web design extensions for Google Chrome are:
SEO for Chrome
‘SEO for Chrome’ offers you all that you need for search engine optimization. It shows:
Web developer is a must have Google Chrome add-on for any web designer. It is a comprehensive and complete package, and includes features like:
All these add-ons are built to provide a more productive experience to users. You should definitely check out the above-mentioned SEO and web designing add-ons for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.